SPECIALIST PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Andrew Roberts has managed and implemented a very wide range of projects, from tugs and fishing boats to racing trimarans and round the world yachts, establishing a wide reputation for meticulous attention to detail and success in every field.
He can advise on any aspect of commissioning, project management, new build, refits or race and event management:
- Management of complex or simple build and refit projects -- Right from fundamental design principles through to the finished yacht or the end of a campaign or event.
- Strong financial management and budget control -- Build and refit projects are notoriously vulnerable to other peoples money syndrome. Realistic timescales and true costs are
vital. My projects are delivered on time and to budget.
- Safer solutions -- I specialise in design principles, specification, build and maintenance for the ultimate marine environment. This safety culture drives all my projects. My
goal is to arrive at the safest possible solution for every project.
- Seaworthiness -- The fleets I have developed, built and managed are widely considered to be among the most seaworthy ever built. They have safely sailed over 3 million miles, of
which half a million miles have been through the Southern Ocean below 40°S.
- Teamwork - A crucial element of every great project. I have a proven record of successful team development and team management.
- Creative solutions -- Cost-effective innovations to allow your project to proceed smoothly.
- Race and event management -- Every aspect from initial concept to detailed planning, port management, race management, safety and communications, shore support and sponsor
liaison. My expertise is in successful event management from the drawing board to the prizegiving.